Comment on page
- When you go to claim an NFT you are presented with 5 Doors, one is revealed and 4 concealed.
- You can reveal more doors for a small fee paid for with crypto or Clover.
- You may select any Door for your NFT, whether it's revealed or not.
- You only have 5 minutes to decide which NFT you will claim since those NFTs are reserved for you for that time.
- Unselected NFTs are revealed and then returned to the pool.
- You select an NFT during this 5-minute window then an NFT will be randomly selected from the Doors currently revealed.
- Will the probability of things change over the mint? No - a randomizer will select the rarity of NFTs presented, that randomizer will remain the same for the whole duration.
- You are not getting a random NFT from the whole collection, you are getting an X % of Common, Y% of Uncommon, Z% of Rare, ZX% of Legendary.
- The pool of NFTs is set up to support the whole mint.